The Cardiff Motor Inn is ideally situated for business recreation and travellers. We are located in the Cardiff business area just 5kms from Warners Bay on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Lake Macquarie is the largest salt water lake in Australia. It is a playground for fishing, boating and aquatic sports.
The dynamic city centre of Newcastle is a short 15 km drive away. Newcastle is a city that is surrounded by eight beaches and has a rich history. Newcastle has one of the busiest working harbours in the world. It is an educational, cultural, sporting, retail and business centre.
The picturesque vineyards and culinary delights of the Hunter Valley are less than an hours drive away.
Cardiff Motor Inn is close to the John Hunter Hospital and Hunter Sports Centre. It is equal distance from Westfield Kotara and Charlestown square shopping centres.
Things to do in Cardiff
- Newcastle Beaches - 8 World Class Surfing beaches surrounding Newcastle CDB
- Hunter Stadium - Home to the Newcastle Knights and hosting regular sporting events
- Newcastle Entertainment Centre - National and International artists
- Culture and Cafes - visit Newcastle's exciting cultural scene
- Blackbutt Reserve - get up close to Australian Native Wildlife
- Lake Macquarie - Australia's largest salt water lake
- Hunter Valley Vineyards